Quantcast

Author   Comment  
tuheeden

Reply with quote  #1 
Has anyone gotten the 9605E to work with blue iris? No matter what model I choose, I do not get any picture. The web interface is working fine and I made sure all of the settings matched up.

Any ideas?
IPCC

Reply with quote  #2 
Please make sure that you are using the latest BlueIris release. Please dowload it from http://blueirissoftware.com
tuheeden

Reply with quote  #3 
The new software had the IPCC cameras listed, but in case anyone needs the video settings manually - this is the video path.

/0/{id}:{pw}/main

The only thing now that I cannot get working is recording on motion. Cant get it to trigger motion, no matter what sensitivity I use.

Any thought?
Sarin Samuel

Reply with quote  #4 
video surveillance software that supports IPCC cameras. It has time based recording, motion detection alerts, and remote viewing, along with many other features that are useful. Easy to use and reliable and supports IPCC and just about every IP camera efficiently. "]">Security Monitor Pro is a powerful video surveillance software that supports IPCC cameras. It has time based recording, motion detection alerts, and remote viewing, along with many other features that are useful. Easy to use and reliable and supports IPCC and just about every IP camera efficiently.
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.