Quantcast

Author   Comment  
baroen

Reply with quote  #1 
I have this hooked up with ethernet and the lights blink at the connection but the Search Tool can't find it. It easily finds my other IPCC-7210W hookup up the same way. I scanned the QRCode with the P2PIPC app and it loads the correct camera ID but still no connection. Getting ready to return this thing. Any ideas?
Unregistered
Reply with quote  #2 
Dear Customer,

Your description of the camera behavior indicates that the camera is "alive and breezing"

Please provide your P2P UID of the camera via email to cs@ipcam-central.com and contact Customer Service at (855) 464-7226 ext 100 for assistance with the installation.
IPCC

Reply with quote  #3 
It seems that you have an IPCC-7210W V1 which is working and you are trying to install an IPCC-7210W V2.

1. Please use the Discovery Tool provided with the IPCC-7210W V2, on a CD. The Discovery Tool provided with the V1 version of the camera will not support a V2 camera.
The IPCC-7210W V2 Discovery tool will find a V1 camera on your network.

2. If the discovery of the IPCC-7210W V2, is blocked by a virus protection you may have on your PC, you have the following options:

a. Access you router DHCP server LAN attached device list. Connect camera cable and reboot the camera (you can also power cycle it). After refreshing the list, you will find a new IP Address, which is associated with your IPCC-7210W V2. You can direct your IE/Firefox browser to that address and you will get access to the camera management console.

b. Connect your Smartphone to your WIFI. When adding a new camera to your p2pipc IPhone/Android smartphone program, use the LAN search button.

This will display the IPCC-7210W V2 and V2, IP Addresses on your network.

You can now direct your IE/Firefox browser to that address and you will get access to the camera management console.

If the above will not help, you can contact Customer Service at (855) 464-7226 ext 100
baroen

Reply with quote  #4 
Fixed by David K. of IPCAM Central. It was mostly operator error. Thanks David!
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.