Quantcast

Author   Comment  
probe3

Reply with quote  #1 
How does Motion Detection work on the IPCC-7210W?

I'm using my gmail account to send motion detected images to my email, but it seems that it's not working correctly. I have setup my email settings correctly, confirmed after running the "TEST" action settings.

I have set sensitivity to "1", which means the camera is very sensitive to motion. I have walked pass the camera during night time hours and have not received any images in my email. I have "Upload Interval" set to 5 seconds.
IPCC

Reply with quote  #2 
Quote:
Originally Posted by probe3
How does Motion Detection work on the IPCC-7210W?

I'm using my gmail account to send motion detected images to my email, but it seems that it's not working correctly. I have setup my email settings correctly, confirmed after running the "TEST" action settings.

I have set sensitivity to "1", which means the camera is very sensitive to motion. I have walked pass the camera during night time hours and have not received any images in my email. I have "Upload Interval" set to 5 seconds.

Please make sure that the motion detection settings are as described in the screenshot below:

Motion detection settings.jpg

Unregistered
Reply with quote  #3 
Ah I see, I had to turn On "Scheduler" and "Select All". Thank you, everything works now and emails are coming in.
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.