Quantcast

Author   Comment  
Mary

Reply with quote  #1 
Does the BlueIris DVR Software support the IPCC-7210W Dome Camera?

I would appreciate a prompt reply, since I would like to order it soon, and be sure that the support exists.

Thanks
Mary
tom1l

Reply with quote  #2 
Yes, Mary they do work together.  I have been using them since Christmas. Tom
Mary

Reply with quote  #3 
Thank you Tom.

I installed the BlueIris software and it really works great with the IPCC-7210W and IPCC-720W cameras I have. The the video recording and the picture quality are excellent. I would recommend it to everyone who wants to setup a Video Surveillance system.
tom1l

Reply with quote  #4 
I agree Mary. A great cam for the money.
Unregistered
Reply with quote  #5 
Hello what are the recommended settings for the 7210 in blue iris? I have it set up as HW0025 at 1280x720 but i am getting very low frame rate. PC is an beast, not sure why so slow. The cam is wired install, IE page works fine.
Jim
Reply with quote  #6 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered
Hello what are the recommended settings for the 7210 in blue iris? I have it set up as HW0025 at 1280x720 but i am getting very low frame rate. PC is an beast, not sure why so slow. The cam is wired install, IE page works fine.

Eureka! I got it working properly, both of my 7210's where defined as "cam 1" seems like a little bug to me. To fix I went into video properties of each of the cameras and set them as cam 1 and cam 2. Getting great response on both now.
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.