Quantcast

Author   Comment  
Unregistered
Reply with quote  #1 
1. I'm really impressed with the camera. I don't know that it survived last night or not (about -20F) intact. I brought it in to warm it up and see why it wasn't responding. I knew that the temps were getting iffy for it.

2. I have trouble getting logged into the camera. I just reset it by holding down the button for 45 seconds, the camera went through its motions, and the name in the camera finder reset to the default, but it still won't recognize either the factory default user id and password or the ones I put into it a couple days ago.

Is there anything else I should try?
IPCC

Reply with quote  #2 
A factory reset, if performed will bring you back to the default User ID and password.

To perform a reset please make sure that the camera is powered and the button is pushed in excess of 60 seconds. Try to use a sharp object when pushing the button, to make sure that the camera resets.

Please be aware that any previous stored custom configuration will be lost during the factory (Passwords, User Id, WIFI configuration, FTP configuration, etc.).
After the reset please login using:

User ID = admin
Passwrd= "blank/no password"

Unregistered
Reply with quote  #3 
Thanks for the response, but this isn't working. I enter "admin" into the account field and don't enter anything into the password field and get rejected three times, until the page has to be reloaded.
Unregistered
Reply with quote  #4 
Interestingly, I can get in through Safari, but not IE on Windows 8.1.
IPCC

Reply with quote  #5 
Since you can login with Safari (which you did not use before) and can not with IE which you used before, the problem you describe is IE Cache related.

Please remove all browsing history and cookies in IE. below is the procedure:

[video][/video]
Mary

Reply with quote  #6 
Hi Unregistered [wink].

I would suggest that you also consider using the BlueIris DVR software application so you get rid of the the different browser problems.

I am using it and I am very happy .....

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.